This is a bit of a photo dump of the weddings we've been
to this spring/early summer. It's been really fun getting to celebrate
with these newlyweds and friends and family.
The first weekend in April we travelled to Bonita Springs, Florida
for Samm and Mason's wedding. Samm is a dear friend and colleague
who I worked with at Rush and Children's Hospital of Wisconsin.
She also holds the important distinction of introducing me to my husband!
The boys showed off their "impressive" water slide moves
We stayed at the Hilton Resort in Bonita Springs.
It was like being on vacation for the weekend with many of our close friends!
Samm was a gorgeous bride!!!
Jill & Justin are getting married in November - can't wait to celebrate with them :)
We clean up okay, right?
Here comes the bride....
Congrats to the Lee's!
The beautiful women of Rush! I can't say how thankful I am for all
them. The NICU brought us together about ten years ago and though
career changes and distance has taken many of us to new places,
they'll always hold an important place in my heart.
We had a blast!!!
The third weekend in May, it was a whirlwind 42 hrs in Savannah and Bluffton, SC
for Megan and Chris' wedding. Megan is another good friend from
my time at Rush. We graduated together as NNPs and I don't think I would have
survived the final quarters of school without her!
We left the men at home for this trip so it was an all girls weekend.
A quick Friday afternoon stroll to Forsyth Park in Savannah, GA.
Thank you, Instagram (and beautiful nature) for creating such a lovely photo!
*Bonus - open container law allowed us to enjoy this walk with a glass of wine.
Off to the welcome dinner with Kate and Sarah...
Jenny and I (before the crazy open air trolley destroyed all of our hair!)
and Samm and Jill (Shale, we missed you dearly!)
Again, we clean up really good, huh? (Such pretty girls!)
I had to have a 'red, white and blue' shot with Megan and Jenny
Erin and Megan
This is the only picture I have of the groom! Chris is a fan of the
DJ, Deadmau5 (pronounced "dead-mouse" for the uninitiated),
so his friends brought along his signature headpiece for some reception fun :)
Last, but not least... Lindsey and Jordan were married this past weekend
in Orange Beach, AL. Jordan is Bill's cousin. It's exciting to
have Lindsey become an official member of the Hart family now!
The rehearsal dinner decor was Pinterest worthy! So cute!
Jordan gave his groomsmen 'Das Boot' as a funny gift.
I apologize for not having a better photo of the bride, but she was stunning!
It was a great time of celebration with the Alabama Harts.
My "groom" and I at rehearsal dinner.
We've had a wonderful time celebrating with friends and family the past few months.
Can't believe I've been married to this handsome man for almost five years!
Love him more each and every day!











Weddings are the best! Wish we had some to go to! Love all of your dresses! So beautiful! And the last shot of you and Bill is so sweet! Love it and your yellow dress too!
ReplyDelete