Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Bill!

My amazing, wonderful, handsome husband turned 34 on June 15th!
No birthday is complete without a few gifts!
 I got him this funny t-shirt and some new belts he asked for.
Sadly, there was no Trophy Wife shirt to complete the set...
We headed off to the beach for the afternoon (thanks mom for taking our pic)!
 Uncle Russ and Aunt Jayne took us out on their boat for a fun afternoon in the Gulf
...maybe a little too much fun! We love being silly!

One perk to eating out for birthdays is complimentary dessert!
Friday night was fried cheesecake at Felix's Fish Camp and Saturday was 
a strawberry parfait at Gulfgate. Yum to both!
I'm so thankful for my husband and another year to spend with him.
Love you so much, Bill!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Bill!
    Kati, you don't need the t-shirt, one look at you and everyone knows you are the "Trophy Wife". You are looking so good girl! Love ya!
    And I love the SILLY picture!!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete