Hard to believe but this place is supposed to be done in 4 weeks!
The brick is all finished except for a few places on the front porch
around the door frame and the "faux windows" on the side of the garage.
The trim guys left this nice note for the rest of the contractors :)
Although I'm pretty sure it's "shelves" and not "shelfs"...
This is the inside of my closet. I'm fairly certain I'm going to have
a trip to the Container Store to make more efficient use of
the shoe cubbies. #ihavealotofshoes
I picked out paint colors yesterday and will finalize the granite choice tomorrow.
I'll share my colors with you in a few days. The master bedroom is the one
place I'm indecisive. The painter is putting up a few choices on the
wall for me to help make that choice.
The countdown is on to moving day!
Keep on praying that all goes smoothly and we get in on time!






No comments:
Post a Comment