Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Auburn vs Arkansas

The Tigers played the Arkansas Razorbacks this past Saturday. 
Neither team is having a stellar season so it was anybody's guess who would win...
sadly it was not a great day to be an Auburn fan.

 This is Aubie the Tiger, Auburn's mascot, poking fun at Arkansas (their nickname is the Hogs).
One of their cheers involves yelling the hog call "Sooie Pig"when the team does well.
Not many Arkansas fans travelled for this game so I didn't hear this infamous call.

 Auburn didn't play well and Arkansas won by more way more than they should have.

 11 am game in the sun and 85 degrees left us sweaty and melting! 
We look pretty good in our various Aviators though, right?

This tower of beer helped cheer the mood after a disappointing game.
$16 for 100 ounces of beer? Yes, please! (shared my many...I did not drink this alone)
Gotta love college towns :)

3 comments:

  1. Fun! Need a picture of your dress for the game!! I'm sure it was adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't take any full length shots this time...sorry! It was a cute simple sundress I got at Loft early in the summer. I will try to document all future fashions for you :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks love!!! Think it would be so fun to live through your cute adventures!

    ReplyDelete