Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful mom, Peggy Davis!!!
 I took a snapshot of this picture while visiting my Grandma a few weeks ago...
my mom was so cute in that sailor dress!

 Like most good siblings, Joel and I put my mom through the paces during our youth, so I'm sure she's happy that we're doing well now as grown-ups :). My mom always put us first when we were young. In the ten or so years that Joel and I have been out on our own, she's travelled a bunch, worked tirelessly and just recently finished her Bachelors in Nursing degree. Overall, I think I've got a pretty amazing mom. I wouldn't be who I am without her. Her love, support and friendship are invaluable.  

She loves her "grand-doggers" very much (and they likewise)!
 I love her so much and wish I could spend the day with her today. 
Maybe next year??? Alabama is beautiful this time of year ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment