Friday, November 9, 2012

Beauty sample love

Like many girls, I am a big fan of beauty products. For me they 
can be a splurge, a necessity, a lifesaver, etc (pick your adjective)....
One of my very favorite places to peruse for beauty products is Sephora. 
I get most of my makeup and perfume and a few facial care items from them. 
If you don't ever go to Sephora, I highly recommend it. You'll thank me :)

I think they have a pretty great reward program too. Last year I got upgraded to
V.I.B. - 'very important beauty' status...aka - thanks for spending a lot of money with us!
So far the perks of this have mostly been free shipping and weekly emails luring me
to their website to try more things. I really try to curb it and not buy what I don't need.
This past week though, one of the VIB deals looked too good to pass up 
and I took advantage (it was time for new Clarisonic brush heads).

This was my 'free' sample haul
 facewash, eye make-up remover, primer, moisturizer, lipstick, mascara,
3 perfumes, correcting serum, eyeshadow and HD powder 
So many things to try!!!

I know I said I try to curb myself, but this was another thing I couldn't
pass by a few weeks ago on Hautelook because I really like nice mascara :)
and it came with a nice little Henri Bendel like bag!
Mascara is a must for me since I have blonde eyelashes that are practically
invisible and I look quite tired without it (definitely in the lifesaver category).
Now I have 12 new ones to keep me looking alive and well!

Anyone else share my love for beauty products and samples?



No comments:

Post a Comment